Mr. Gabriel Andoh is the head of the Accounts department of the National Peace Council. He holds Master of Business Administration(MBA) in Finance from the Ghana Telecom University/Coventry University (UK) and Master of Science(MSc) in Accounting from Northampton University (UK). He is currently a strategic level student of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants(CIMA). He is responsible for;
• The day to day administration and management of the accounts section of the Council.
• Receipt and disbursement of moneys payable into the Consolidated Fund.
• Making inputs into the preparation and review of budgets.
• Ensuring the validation of payroll inputs from the Council.
• Providing advice on accounting matters to the Executive Secretary of the Council.
• Ensuring compliance with financial laws, accounting instructions and administrative regulations in the Council.
Mr. Andoh has twenty-five (25) years of experience in accountancy, having worked with the ministries of Defence (1995- 2004) and Health (2005-2012) as well as the National Peace Council since 2012.
He is married with two (2) children.